Salaried GP vacancy at Ringmead Medical Practice, Berkshire (up to 8 sessions). Job share considered.
Ringmead Medical Practice in Berkshire, bordering Surrey and North Hampshire, isseeking a highly motivated GP to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team.
Due to recent growth in our list size, we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative GP to join our diverse and expanding practice
- Large training practice (23,000 patients) based over 3 sites – two in Bracknell and one in Crowthorne
- Medical officers for private school
- Friendly, diverse and supportive multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses (ANPs, practice nurses, HCAs), paramedic practitioners, pharmacists, MSK specialist, health coaches
- High achieving; consistently obtaining top QOF points
- Rated Good by CQC
- Dynamic and forward thinking; willing to take leaps and grasp opportunities (recent finalists in General Practice Awards for most innovative practice)
- Established administrative & management team active within local CCG, federation and community (successful formation of PCN with 2 other local practices)
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and development of individual growth
- Enthusiastic, like-minded, team player who enjoys what they do – simple really!
About The Vacancy
- Competitive salary
- Up to 8 sessions (job share considered)
- Generous leave allowance
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity Paid
- Start date negotiable
To arrange an informal visit, please contact: