Advanced Paramedic Practitioner.
Paramedic Practitioner required at a busy three site practice located on the edge of Berkshire/Surrey
We are seeking to recruit a qualified Advanced Paramedic Practitioner to join our friendly, forward thinking Practice.
The post holder will work closely with the GPs and other healthcare professionals, including our three current Paramedic Practitioners, as part of our multidisciplinary team dealing with ‘on the day’ appointments at the surgery as well as home visits for our housebound population.
The success of our current Paramedic Practitioners has highlighted the value of this role within primary care, and therefore we are looking to extend this role further by recruiting afourth paramedic.
The successful candidate will be mentored by the GPs and our Paramedic Practitioners, and will have the opportunity to further shape and develop this role with the support of our enthusiastic and progressive practice team.
- Flexible hours up to full time - Monday to Friday
- Salary - commensurate with experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who shares our commitment to delivering high quality patient care, and who has the interest and energy to join with us in further developing the Practice and enhancing services to our patients.
Our practice has over 23000 patients serviced by an experienced team of Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and AHPs. We pride ourselves on our use of information technology and we have a team of motivated and experienced administration and management staff.
We are a GMS contract holder and use EMIS Web, EPS electronic prescribing and Docman, and we have a high QOF achievement and a GOOD CQC status.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if a sufficient number of candidates have applied
We are a friendly, busy three site GP surgery looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Practice Nurse (s) with a strong emphasis on good teamwork and flexibility to join our team. The ideal candidate is a Registered Nurse with excellent clinical skills, competent in all usual treatment room tasks, including baby immunisations and management of chronic disease.
Full time, part time, Job Share considered. Please specify what hours you would be looking for.
If you are a Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge and are passionate about patient care we can offer you flexible hours, full induction and training.
The successful candidate will join the current team of one ANP, four RNs, two Assistant Practitioners and .three Health Care Assistants.
Previous experience would be advantageous but we would consider up-skilling exceptional candidates.
Experience in QOF; Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Chronic Disease Management, general Nurse duties e.g. Ear syringing and dressings as well as Travel Immunisations and Childhood Immunisations. Using clinical systems ideally EMIS.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if a sufficient number of candidates have applied.
Salaried GP vacancy at Ringmead Medical Practice, Berkshire (up to 8 sessions). Job share considered.
Ringmead Medical Practice in Berkshire, bordering Surrey and North Hampshire, isseeking a highly motivated GP to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team.
Due to recent growth in our list size, we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative GP to join our diverse and expanding practice
- Large training practice (23,000 patients) based over 3 sites – two in Bracknell and one in Crowthorne
- Medical officers for private school
- Friendly, diverse and supportive multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses (ANPs, practice nurses, HCAs), paramedic practitioners, pharmacists, MSK specialist, health coaches
- High achieving; consistently obtaining top QOF points
- Rated Good by CQC
- Dynamic and forward thinking; willing to take leaps and grasp opportunities (recent finalists in General Practice Awards for most innovative practice)
- Established administrative & management team active within local CCG, federation and community (successful formation of PCN with 2 other local practices)
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and development of individual growth
- Enthusiastic, like-minded, team player who enjoys what they do – simple really!
About The Vacancy
- Competitive salary
- Up to 8 sessions (job share considered)
- Generous leave allowance
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity Paid
- Start date negotiable
To arrange an informal visit, please contact: